Senior Front End Developer
As a Senior Front End Developer at Ubiq, you’ll work within a team creating and developing exciting new websites in the world of Ed-Tech. As an experienced developer you’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of different projects, and exploring cutting-edge technical solutions for our websites. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
CORE ROLE FUNCTIONS
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of proven front-end build experience and be able to demonstrate their build skills via their portfolio. Candidates must have worked in a creative environment before.
Your responsibilities will include being;
- Responsible for the production of high-end responsive builds that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the company.
- Gather requirements and interpret data to ensure builds comply with the approved design (pixel perfect), build specifications and checklist to create functional solutions that work cross-browser and resolution.
- Able to deliver across the website lifecycle; build, content, test and release.
- To be able to explain solutions when needed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Complete the allocated work within the task deadlines set and any queries are raised with the relevant team member/project manager within good time.
- Effectively communicate, build and maintain strong working relationships internally.
On a personal level, we are looking for someone who is:
- At least 4 years of proven front-end build experience gained within a creative environment and be able to demonstrate build skills via their portfolio.
- Excellent level of understanding in building responsive websites within a headless CMS.
- A proven track record and a passion for building beautifully crafted websites.
- Thorough understanding of user interface design.
- An ability to effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organizing their time.
- Be a team player who uses initiative, is proactive and has good communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and has high attention to detail.
- Up to £40K dependent on experience.
Note, this job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
If this job sounds like the perfect role for you, we want to hear from you!